Wednesday, October 8, 2008

How will I find you lord?

I must be still, I must keep quiet, let the spirit fall upon me. A breath in and a breath out. Come lord Jesus.

I want to know you as I am known. I want to see your face with out the hindrance of my eyes. Come peace, come wholeness. Again I say Shalom. 

I am in my body but it is not the focus of my concern, let my eyes rest upon Jesus, in him all things hold together. Peace be still. Peace be still.

I cannot learn my meaning it can only be found in living, so I must move beyond the filters of  understanding, I must move into the nearness of God. At the Crossroads of man and God now stand. Here I hang my self suspended with you in service to others. Come Jesus.

Come holy spirit as I step into faith that is blind. Provide in the dark unknown, and because your work is beyond my understanding I expect miraculous signs and powerful movings of your will, as in the blindness of faith it is the milk that keeps me strong. 

Now I can hear your call.
These are the words that lead me out.... love, there is no greater love than this...

How will I find you lord? What must I pray?

.....that love may abound more and more in depth of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness  that comes through Jesus christ to the glory and praise of God.      -Phil 1:9

Rest your eyes upon Jesus
look full on his wonderful face
and the things of self will grow strangely dim
in the light of his mercy and grace

Let you kingdom come
 let you will be done
In my self as it is with you

2 comments:

nlove said...

Thank you Josh - I'll be looking forward to more posts. I'm glad you are doing this - peace and blessings

Edward Fudge said...

Beautiful, brother Josh!