Thursday, December 4, 2008

Breaking Bread

No longer do I desire to consume anything.

I will not buy the lie, I will not follow death and all of his friends, will not be an observer of the circle of death. I will be moved by nothing but my lord.

For his love has conquered the grave. Death has no hold of my life.  I trust and move boldly now into the new creation.

One in which life does not depend on the death of others in an endless cycle. One death for all deaths that the old might pass. Now those that "eat my flesh and drink my blood" are remnants to continue on as the NEW comes to be. Slowly but surely comes to be.

Once Life was my god, and fear drove me towards you lord but now I understand your words. If I had been satisfied in finding life surely I would have died, but now in the presence of your love you are my God and I will lay down my life.

In hopes of gaining you.

YHWH I call on the name of the Lord! YHWH!

Lord, my love....

I'm going to go to work now....

No comments: