Sunday, December 7, 2008

What It Means To Minister

Jesus, spirit of the beloved come upon me and give me rest.

I submit my lord, my love. I don't desire the powers any longer. I don't desire to be the changer to be the worker to be the needed one. Let them need only you and fill me to overflowing. Lord fill me with your love. 

I'm done offering advise. I don't want to fix things don't want to change things don't want to make things of my own volition. I want you lord, my love I want you. Yours is the power my love. I have seen and felt your glory and it is all I want. Let your love stay, let me carry you inside. Walk with me, go where I go. Fill me with this love that it might spill over onto others. Let the poor say they are rich, let the weak say I am strong, because you are with me. Let the children come to you, let your children come to you.

Just be with me, be with me so much that you're with others too, the ones I can't seem to help.

No comments: